Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Carp for Dallas Powder Bathroom

In the powder bath of the previously mentioned Dallas condo we installed a polished plaster finish we embedded a carp with water pattern on the wall opposite the entrance.




This is the drawing for the embedded plaster




Working on getting the layout right.



The polished plaster with the embedded carp.




A detail of the embedded plaster. I always love the fine details of this finish. The walls are quite shinny, and with the dark background, very reflective.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Very cool space. Couldn't imagine it when you described it, so I was glad I got to see it!

Judy Huntzinger said...

Somehow I have been missing updates to your blog. I see what you have been doing now and it is wonderful. I love the size of the carp and that it is subtle. You have to work at really seeing it. Love to see the progression in not just this job but your work as well. I just think "it can't get better than this and it does! Amazing