Sunday, April 6, 2008

Poster


Here is the poster for my up coming show. It isn't what I would have produced for promotional material. I hope maybe more people come to the opening this time. Last time I think there were only about 6 people who came, who were not part of my family or personal friends. I don't this kind of a poster is going to convince many who hadn't already decided to come, that they should make time to do so. I am a little worried about the postcards now. I kind thought I should have made some of my own, I still plan on doing so anyway, I just wish I had already had some made.

6 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

Well, we are looking forward to it. Any more pictures of Tucker by the way?

Unknown said...

Ya, its not great. I realize that they wanted to display more than one artists work but . . . yours and the other one don't compliment each other well, I don't think.

Anyway, we were planning on being there. It was so neat to see so much of your work "big" and in "real life" last time.

I was also wondering if we could come visit you guys and see tucker! sometime soon . . . like this sunday? We'll bring icecream. I dunno if Charlotte is feeling up to having people come visit though.

Charlotte said...

I'm excited to see what you display there. YES, Rachel... come any time =)

Laura said...

we got a flier in the mail. Looks great, I hope the show goes fabulously. Thanks for including us, wish we could be there!

Leslie said...

we got our postcard yesterday. i'm going to post your show details on my blog, i have a bunch of readers in SLC. ok? good luck with everything! i wish we could come.

Tyler H said...

I sure wish you could too Leslie, I do hope a few or your friends and readers here are able to make it. I would love to hear what they might have to say about my work.