Thursday, November 17, 2022

Friends come and go but sisters are forever (who takes your "nervous away"?

 


I'm in awe of the sisterly bond of my wife and her two sisters.  I've watched in amazement at how well they get along and how they are constantly looking for ways to help and nurture each other.  Maybe the result of losing their mother at a young age?  

I'm also intrigued by the complex relationship of my daughters.  I've never seen two more different siblings, but I love to think of the story of the first day Emmaline went to elementary school after Savannah had moved on to middle school.  She looked at my wife in dismay and said, "I miss Savannah.  She takes all the nervous away."  
Do you have someone like that? As we all move into the hustle and bustle of this season of the year, I hope you find your person to take the nervous away and are reminded of that feeling as you look at my "sisters" pieces.
-Tyler

No comments: