Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ribbon!

Some of you may know that I really like ribbon (and fabrics, and buttons,and beads, and yarn). I don't really much like sewing, but sometimes I can talk Charlotte into making something with some of the stuff (listed above)that I feel compelled to accumulate. In NYC there are whole street selling such things. This is one of my favorites of these places. I thought some of you might enjoy see the photos too. I'll let you know if i actually do anything with this most recent haul.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That place looks like it rules. I bet there were some cool stores in the neighborhood, too...

Charlotte said...

I would love to see a picture of the store that sells all the buttons. Crazy that you can be that specialized and make a living!

Leslie said...

they have a great website too. but it doesn't even compare to that wall o' ribbon. thanks for sharing! ;)

Collings Family said...

How would you ever choose? I could spend a fortune in there.