Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holy Family Catholic Church


This is a proposed job in Ogden. The trim is to be a painted gold metallic. The space between the trim and the shaded area is to be a bright yellow, two-tone plaster,fairly polished. The shaded are will not, in fact, be anything that would fall under anything what accurately be called by the "F" word above. The image above was sent to me. I did NOT write the caption. This shaded area is to be a darker rust and yellow two-tone plaster not as polished. I am hopping to update with progress photos as we go. In warning, the colors are significantly stronger than I recommended, but the client was sure that was what he wanted.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I forgot "faux" was a dirty word to you. Took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.