Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some Exciting News...well, Maybe.

Looks like I will probably be involved in the remodel of a soon to be reoccupied (different resident) apartment in this building, here in Salt Lake City, UT. We have come up with what I think are some great ideas for this space, with a very generous budget, so I am quite excited. In working with this group in the past, however, often some of what I thought were the best ideas don't quite, "make it through committee," so to speak. Nothing is confirmed. I hope to know more by next Monday. I will let you know as soon as it is a sure thing, if they don't give me instructions otherwise, and I will post pictures as the project develops, if they let me take them.

3 comments:

Portia Cason said...

I always liked that building. I don't know why...it just looked interesting. I'll be interested to see your project.

Collings Family said...

CONGRATS! I LOVE that building, I used to stare at it every day while going to lunch when I worked at the COB. You sure do have exciting work!

Charlotte said...

I can't wait to hear if you get this job! It was exciting to meet the people and have them fawn over your work, though!