Tuesday, October 7, 2008

'Grove' 60" x 36" and 'Firs in Mist' 48"x60"

Here is a continuation of my Pine tree series. I actually completed these last week but have been getting my most recent works photographed professionally prior to delivering them to any galleries. Shawn (Elton) Young helped me produce some promotional postcards. I will put in a later post. My plan is to produce postcards for each of my larger available pieces, and mail them to everyone on my mailing list. I hope this isn't going to feel like more "junk" mail to anyone. Any of you think that should be a concern to me? If any of you would like to be on this mailing list or if you know anyone who would like to be included, I would be happy to do so . There is contact link on my website, just give me the necessary information and I will be sure you (or they) are added. Oh that website has been just updated too if any of you are interested.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

LOVE the new series. Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks.

Leslie said...

love the new pieces, i hope i'm on the mailing list!

Collings Family said...

Make sure I'm on the list! Where are those trees you used as inspiration for the pieces? SugarHouse Park?

Tyler H said...

I think I may need updated addresses for the both of you actually,due to each of your recent relocations. both of these paintings are of trees off the north side of I80 at Parley's Summit. They are opposite views of the exact same trees in fact- though clearly one has a bit wider view so more of the stand is included