Monday, December 10, 2007

possible T-shirt for Huntzinger family reunion



I been trying to put this together. I kind of like how it is coming out. What you you all think? The lettering describing the desserts on the original label is being a little troublesome to me. My first thought was changing it to say something like "Little devils with super sweet filling". Mostly that was attractive because that would be very few letters I would have to draw in that same font some words even stay the same. That isn't going to work for obvious reasons. For anyone who may not find it obvious - it would be really lame.
Any suggestions for alternatives would be great. Even if the suggestions are lame too it may be a starting place so cough um up anyway- they cant be worse than what I just admitted to.
Any feedback on any other aspect of the design would also be appreciated - even if you just fell compelled to tell me the whole concept is "lame". Ignore the exact date. I haven't looked at the calendar yet - or i guess you could tell me when it is
Below is the original in case any of you haven't seen one or have just forgotten.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I think it looks great. I can't think of any other things and I don't think that one is so lame.

Stephny said...

I always think about the actaul packages saying something like your design when I walk by them in the gas station.

I've never been to a family reunion where they had tee shirts. Your family has to like, move more tha 5 miles away from each other to have a reunion (me being the one exception).

Anonymous said...

that so cool