Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Got One

I finally finished a piece yesterday. This is " Early Morning Pogonip" (48"x60") or something like that any actually know how to spell pogonip? I think I may already have it sold too.
Molly asked some questions about the subject matter of my paintings. I have been thinking about some of those for quite a while. Before I really started painting actually. I am not sure I know the answers but I will share some of what I have thought about them in an upcoming post.

4 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

I love this one too!! Pogonip that's how we spell what the Indians here called white death. That is a wonderful frost that happened the first year we were in Nevada. That year it lasted 64 days of an inversion that actually sent an Air Wing home because they couldn't fly. The frost was beautiful be the dark days that went along with it were not. Your painting is.

Charlotte said...

That actually photographed pretty well. That's a good title too!

Collings Family said...

Its amazing, I love it.

Stephny said...

I love this one! It's so warm and cozy looking...