Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Made by Charlotte

Earlier I mentioned that sometimes I am able to get Charlotte to make something with the stuff I bring home from those stores in NYC. Today I came across these images of some dresses Charlotte made for the girls for Easter , with some fabric ribbons and buttons I brought home. I think Mom was there while I was choosing the fabric. I was pretty impressed with that store, but I hadn't yet found all the button and ribbon shops. I really like the way the dresses came out . I think Charlotte was a little worried . She hates trying to make stuff without a pattern. She got these pretty much exactly how I imagined them as I was acquiring the elements.








I

5 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Cute little dresses! and Cute little girls! I wish I could make Ella clothes. I have no talent for sewing. Crazy about our house! I hope the new neighbors are good (and have kids) and they stay for a while this time! :)

Leslie said...

i LOVE those dresses. all the dresses charlotte makes are so precious and one-of-a-kind.
anytime somebody grows out of them, you know where to send em! i don't think oliver or tucker will be needing them. ;)

Charlotte said...

I was actually thinking about that the other day, Leslie. We've got some stuff to go through when you come in March. Also, Judy was here and she helped me make those dresses. I forgot last night I came up with some great ideas for the next set of dresses... forgot to show you, Tyler.

Collings Family said...

Another amazing talent to add to your family's list. Is there anything you guys can't do well? Those dresses are darling!

emily and logan said...

those dresses!? no pattern??? what a talent. i'm jealous.