Tuesday, November 20, 2007

kids' rooms murals



This is in the girl's room. It is about 6'x9'. unfortunately you cant see the little bugs there are crickets grasshoppers caterpillers little bees and wasps and even a fly.




This is in the boy's room. It is about 7' x 12' pretty monumental effect actually. Oliver LOVED it.


Yesterday I went up to Park City to do some repair work on some plaster in a house that had a sprinkler (interior fire prevention) leak. It was a house where I had painted some murals for the kids' rooms. I was able to get some photos while I was there, more later but I've got to get up to Logan, and I am hoping to get home before the kids go to bed tonight. Really starting to get to me how often that happens.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Although Oliver would disagree, I LOVE that first one! I love how timeless it is... it could be for a nursery or even a teenager room (depending on the other decor). And we're all hoping you get home before the kids go to bed!

Leslie said...

oh my gosh, i LOVE that field mural. do you mind if i blog about it on my prettiness blog?

it's seriously awesome.

Unknown said...

I am with Charlotte - that picture is gorgeous. It is so gentle and calming. I love the paint strokes and just bits of color. Lovely.

Judy Huntzinger said...

Both these pictures are fabulous! THe train is so realistic! Love the copper thing also. The train must be in the boys room? Great. See you really soon, so glad you are coming Love Dad and Mom