Wednesday, November 21, 2007

'Overexposed' 22'x 28'



Yesterday I also finished another painting. I will take it over to the gallery later today I think. I haven't been doing very well with taking photos of my works, and been event worse about updating my website MY SITE I just received an email informing me I have sold another 3 paintings in Seattle. Another interesting developments up there too... I guess a art reproduction company, Grand Image (their site), contacted me about signing with them for 4 years. I need to discuss a few specifics with them but not really seeing any reason not to do so.

6 comments:

Collings Family said...

Tyler, I'm tagging you. To find out more about what that means go to my blog, but you have to name seven interesting things about yourself on your blog. Shouldn't be hard for you!

Charlotte said...

I always like your paintings so much more in real life. The texture is always part of the whole feel of it and you can't photograph that. I do love that painting, though. The format of it is very appealing.

Anonymous said...

The reproduction company things sounds pretty awesome. Hope it works out!

Judy Huntzinger said...

This is not for you to post. The website looks interesting. Possibly another way to market your paintings. It appears they do enable some sales through their site -- but I would guess they would work to make it appear that way. My only advice is to be careful about what you are agreeing to -- for example a real estate agent we once worked with to purchase a house wanted us to sign a contract that gave him the right to a normal commission for any house we purchased during the contract period (one year) whether or not he had anything to do with us finding the house or making the transaction. In his mind that was an entirely reasonable contract. We didn't sign it and he worked with us any way.

Judy Huntzinger said...

hey, don't let a "tag" get you bogged down in blog land!! Write something! :0)

Charlotte said...

I miss you!